[Pharo-dev] Amber-Pharo based coding dojo in a coworking space

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 09:03:32 EDT 2014

I was talking mainly about the IDE and other areas where Pharo and Amber
overlap. I think Amber is awesome for what it is and should be kept
developed independently.

"If your ass is being kicked by AngularJS <https://angularjs.org/> or
Meteor<https://www.meteor.com/> because
you reach the goal faster using those, your next contract is not to be