[Pharo-dev] a Pharo talk from a ruby conference

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 14:33:03 EDT 2014

my pleasure

I missed a couple of words he said in the video, hence my misunderstanding.
As always few words are enough to turn a meaning on its head. Watched it
once more and now it clear that he presented Smalltalk in a very fair
manner. I also completely agree with his criticism on smalltalk of being
unsafe (though the same can be said about python and ruby and C/C++  and
loads of other programming languages out there) and not playing well with
others. Great demo for Smalltalk, realistic and fair.