[Pharo-dev] a Pharo talk from a ruby conference

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Mon Apr 28 13:27:02 EDT 2014

On Apr 28, 2014, at 1:58 PM, kilon alios <kilon.alios at gmail.com> wrote:

> very cool presentation. Definitely you need to add this to the new website.
>
> Question : Why in every presentation we have to apologise why smalltalk is dead / extinct ?

Is not on video but for what’s worth, I don’t know from were you take that impression but I’m pretty sure that what you described in the previous paragraph was not the impression the audience got from my talk.

“Dead / extinct” for the industry is a matter of nailing it when you expose talent and the tools that can expand it. Can you do cool projects with it? if you do then that’s your place, good for you, go for more, and give something in return.

The hard work of this community is continuing the legacy of an inspiring legend.

A legend that inspires them when you take the time and effort to break with self-serving tasks and start to expose it instead