[Pharo-dev] Amber-Pharo based coding dojo in a coworking space

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Mon Apr 28 09:35:18 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

I thought you might like to hear that after presenting a case on Smalltalk using these slides:

http://dinos.flowingconcept.com

to an for an heterogeneous audience ~(10% devel 10% creatives a couple of angel investors and most people with administration profile) in a coworking space.

Many things happened after that session, one of those was that developers there started to ask for more but only after I’ve shown them availability for a demoing / coding session together.

So, that coworking has scheduled a friday night coding dojo in a couple of weeks where they expect that I show them how to use Smalltalk to kick some ass

sebastian

o/