[Pharo-dev] Differences when loading metacello stable configurations

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Sun Apr 27 09:11:33 EDT 2014

What Guille is saying is that loadVersion: #stable does not imply loading
the #stable blessing. In the Metacello lingo, it implies loading the
#stable symbolic version.

I think the blessing should be deprecated because it is not maintained
reliably (plus it adds yet another level of complexity in Metacello without
a direct significant benefit).

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com