[Pharo-dev] Differences when loading metacello stable configurations

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 09:04:27 EDT 2014

To recap (to see if I understood you):
- Gofer loads the blessing, ignoring the platform
- Metacello loads the blessing only if it is defined for the current platform

If the above is correct, then I actually think that the Gofer version is the right way to do it. You *explicitly* ask for the stable blessing and you should get what you ask for.
Both should undoubtedly behave the same way though, so maybe you should open a bug report.

Max