[Pharo-dev] Fast way to load package form github

GOUBIER Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Sat Apr 26 05:06:34 EDT 2014

Yuri,

I think the best would be a github:// url in a configuration.

Shortest is something like:

Gofer new
  url: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Yuri/ProjectOfYuri/main/';
  configurationOf: 'ProjectOfYuri';
  loadStable

(with the github:// url inside ConfigurationOfProjectOfYuri)

Note that I have added back https access to github in gitfiletree, but, still, it implies OSProcess and git command line access (but no need to register on github.com)

Thierry