[Pharo-dev] Modifications to be integrated in Pharo 3.0 VM

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 19:16:07 EDT 2014

I think this fix is essential and should be applied before releasing Pharo
VM:

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm/pull/31

Those are optionals but would be nice to have:

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm/pull/32
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm/pull/33
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm/pull/34
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm/pull/42

Those can wait but are ready and not dangerous IMO:

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm/pull/37
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm/pull/39
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm/pull/40

This one works perfectly for me but failed on the CI server I really wonder
why...

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm/pull/41

This one would be nice to have too but does not fully work on my mac.
I really fail to understand why...
The exact same code in Cog branch works perfectly with same compiler
(slightly different options maybe?)
I'd be curious to know if all Kernel-Number tests pass when compiled by
someone else.

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm/pull/35

And last, the compiler flags should be fixed on MacOSX for bug
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/11130
Or clang replaced by an older gcc...