[Pharo-dev] What is forum (was Re: Pharo Crashes)

Stephan Eggermont stephan at stack.nl
Thu Apr 24 17:45:16 EDT 2014

Torsten wrote:
>> FYI: Forum is available in the config browser.
>
>But does not load out of the box. Dependency to Glamour seems to
>be missing.

Forum uses quite a number of large packages that use different
Metacello strategies. Stable loads 167 packages. I tend to just
download from ci. If you just ignore the warnings and proceed,
you get a usable image, with either stable or bleedingEdge.

FOTutorial open

FOBrowser open

You are right that there is a configuration issue,
as there are now two versions of neo-csv, grease and seaside
loaded. I’ll check it out.

Stephan