[Pharo-dev] Pharo crashes

Henrik Johansen henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no
Thu Apr 24 08:37:02 EDT 2014

On 24 Apr 2014, at 2:21 , Marcus Denker <marcus.denker at inria.fr> wrote:

> On 24 Apr 2014, at 14:04, Christophe Demarey <Christophe.Demarey at inria.fr> wrote:
>
>> Yes it looks like there is a bug in the slot class builder.
>> I also have a job failing since #30830
>>

> Yes, this is already here:
>
> 	https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/13223/Error-Should-not-happen-in-rebase-to
>

> 	Marcus

If I revert (comment out classModification propagate)
SlotClassBuilder >> #applyAndUpdateSharedVariableOrSharedPool: classModification
	^ self track: classModification during: [ :old :new |
		installer classDefinitionChangedFrom: old to:  new by: classModification.
		classModification propagate ].

in a 80830 image, loading works fine.

… but I guess that change might be the entire point of the patch?

Cheers,
Henry