[Pharo-dev] Pharo crashes

Christophe Demarey Christophe.Demarey at inria.fr
Thu Apr 24 08:04:57 EDT 2014

Yes it looks like there is a bug in the slot class builder.
I also have a job failing since #30830

the stacktrace:
LayoutEmptyScope(Object)>>error:
LayoutEmptyScope(LayoutAbstractScope)>>rebase:to:
LayoutClassScope>>rebase:to:
LayoutClassScope>>rebase:to:
LayoutClassScope>>rebase:to:
LayoutClassScope>>rebase:to:
LayoutClassScope>>rebase:to:
LayoutClassScope>>rebase:to:
LayoutClassScope>>rebase:to:
LayoutClassScope>>rebase:to:
LayoutClassScope>>rebase:to:
FixedLayout(ObjectLayout)>>reshapeFrom:to:
ClassModificationPropagation>>propagate:to:
ClassModificationPropagation class>>propagate:to:
ClassModification(AbstractClassModification)>>propagate in Block: [ :subclass | propagations add: (ClassModification...etc...
Metaclass>>subclassesDo: in Block: [ :aSubclass | ...
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
MCFileTreeFileUtils class(Class)>>subclassesDo:
Metaclass>>subclassesDo:
ClassModification(AbstractClassModification)>>propagate
SlotClassBuilder>>applyAndUpdateSharedVariableOrSharedPool: in Block: [ :old :new | ...
SlotClassBuilder>>track:during:
SlotClassBuilder>>applyAndUpdateSharedVariableOrSharedPool:
SlotClassBuilder>>applySharedVariableOrPoolChange:
SlotClassBuilder>>apply:
SlotClassBuilder>>build
PharoClassInstaller class(AbstractClassInstaller class)>>make:
OldClassBuilderAdapter>>name:inEnvironment:subclassOf:type:instanceVariableNames:classVariableNames:poolDictionaries:category:
MCClassDefinition>>createClass in Block: [ ...
BlockClosure>>on:do: