[Pharo-dev] GUI TestRunner failures not found by CI (was Re: [pharo-project/pharo-core] 1953a9: 30829)

Ben Coman btc at openInWorld.com
Wed Apr 23 13:55:02 EDT 2014

Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:
> And we're all GREEN, great work !
> Let's keep it that way until release.
> Everything that breaks a test should now be reverted.

Thats great news.   However while the CI monkey is great, there are
still a few tests (at least in Windows) that fail in a fresh image since:
* they are bypassed by the CI
* they are not run on a Windows CI slave

I fixed a few similar failures but ran out of time to finish this. It
might be worthwhile some others doing a pass the old fashioned way via
the TestRunner GUI.  Thats what users will end up seeing.  It would be
"real nice" if TestRunner showed users ALL GREEN for the Released
image.  I've just started a run with the latest image while I head off
to bed.  I'll report more on the issue tracker tomorrow.

cheer -ben