[Pharo-dev] About fonts (again)

stepharo stepharo at free.fr
Tue Apr 22 15:26:47 EDT 2014

Hi nicolas

I agree with you :). My goal is not to drop strike fonts because I think
that the code is working and it can be useful
for some people. I just want to make sure that StandardFonts (TextStyle
and others...) does not mess up FreeType
and StrikeFonts. We got a lot of problems with this for our clients.

Stef