[Pharo-dev] Messages reported as spam by Gmail

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 05:26:16 EDT 2014

Please note that I found two threads reported as spam in my spam folder.
One was about a competition for Roassal to create a visualisation with it
and the second one was about a finder bug, both have not recieved any
replies since then so this issue does not affect just me.

So make sure you check your spam folder from time to time to ensure that
people that ask questions get a reply and not get lost in other people spam
folders assuming that people ignore them or that their questions are too
stupid.