[Pharo-dev] About fonts (again)

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Tue Apr 22 03:21:15 EDT 2014

Hi,

I think my message generated a misunderstanding.

I am not arguing for dropping of bitmap fonts at all. I am only arguing for
removing the option of not having freetype. People on slow devices will
still be able to use the bitmap fonts.

Is that wrong?

Cheers,
Doru

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 9:09 AM, Nicolas Cellier <

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"