[Pharo-dev] tiny survey: who uses Pharo Launcher?
laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 10:24:36 EDT 2014
I use only Pharo Launcher for several months:
1/ ArchLinux, 64 bits
2/ Yes, great improvement in managing images
- show created & last opened date for existing images. Option to sort by date or alphabetically
- add a comment field for existing images so I could remember why I have this image
- add a search field for templates & existing images
- bookmark some templates (I often download Seaside or Phratch, tired to scroll down)
- get the descriptions of the jenkins jobs to know what each template is about
- notification that a new version of PharoLauncher is available
- manage common preferences in PharoLauncher:
- shared package-cache
- prepare each new image with a set of Metacello configuration & preferences
Le samedi 19 avril 2014, 14:32:18 Esteban Lorenzano a écrit :
> We want to know a bit more about Pharo Launcher, so please, answer this three points if you are using it:
> 1) which platform are you using?
> 2) is the experience satisfactory/easy enough?
> 3) do you have some feedback for us (bah, for Damien :P)?
More information about the Pharo-dev