[Pharo-dev] R: [ANN] FontAwesome for Seaside

Lorenzo Schiavina lorenzo at edor.it
Fri Apr 18 02:07:38 EDT 2014

Really nice!

Lorenzo

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Pharo-dev [mailto:pharo-dev-bounces at lists.pharo.org] Per conto di Torsten Bergmann
Inviato: giovedì 17 aprile 2014 10:27
A: seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org; seaside-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org; Pharo Development List; pharo-users at lists.pharo.org; pharo-business at lists.pharo.org
Oggetto: [Pharo-dev] [ANN] FontAwesome for Seaside

Hi,

FontAwesome is (as you may know) an iconic font designed for the user with Twitter Bootstrap.

I now created a "FontAwesome for Seaside" project - which is a small Seaside wrapper for the FontAwesome project (using the latest version 4.0.3).

This is intended as an addition to the already available "Bootstrap for Seaside" [2] project that I wrote and both should allow you to give your Smalltalk based web application a nice stylish look.

The project is located on STHub, see [1] where you will also find the documentation.

A live demo can be found on http://pharo.pharocloud.com/fontawesome.

To try yourself load it from the Pharo config browser or read the docu to see what is required.

Thx
T.

[1] http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~TorstenBergmann/FontAwesome
[2] http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~TorstenBergmann/Bootstrap