[Pharo-dev] [ANN] Mapless a small framework for storing objects in a key->data fashion with no friction

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Wed Apr 16 15:17:23 EDT 2014

Mapless
Mapless is a small framework for storing objects in a key->data fashion (i.e.: noSQL databases) without requiring any kind of object-data map. So far only MongoDB is supported. It can use Redis for reactivity (pub/sub) and cache.

Motivation

I wanted to persist objects with extremely low friction and extremely low maintenanceand great scaling and availability capabilities so Mapless is totally biased towards that. This framework is what I came up with after incorporating my experience withAggregate.

There is no spoon…

There is no object-relational impedance…

There is no instVars…

only persistence :D

Code and instructions here:

https://github.com/sebastianconcept/Mapless