[Pharo-dev] IMPORTANT: Looking for names of contributors for Pharo 3

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 12:32:14 EDT 2014

hey Esteban my real name is Dimitris Chloupis, but I have been using
"Kilon" for over a decade now in internet for everything I do (graphics ,
music and coding). The only place I use my real name and not my nick name
is for facebook. "Dimitris" is one of the most popular names in Greece and
my surname have been trouble even for Greeks to pronounce properly, plus I
never really liked its sound, so I picked "kilon" to make everyone's life
easier. You are welcomed to use either my real or my nickname , I prefer my
nickname (since it will also be easier for people to google me if they
want).

I hope I manage to contribute a lot more in the future.