[Pharo-dev] 13102

GOUBIER Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Wed Apr 16 06:13:34 EDT 2014

Ok, my position:

1) local shortcut should not override global shortcuts, but see 2)

2) global shortcuts should be as restricted as they are in a normal desktop (see your OS HIG documentation for that)
- Suggestion: create a namespace with a prefix for application triggering global shortcuts, where each app can add his (x ctrl + w for opening a Workspace, x ctrl + etc...)

4) Warn of overlapping when adding shortcuts.

3) Remove that set :)

Thierry