[Pharo-dev] Smalltalkhub & API

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Mon Apr 14 11:26:32 EDT 2014

philippeback wrote
> I just wanted to have my projects repos added to my preferences file.
> So, yes, an API would be nice

I had the same use case, so I implemented just that one to get the ball
rolling. I just wrote my own custom project class but maybe it would be
better to reuse the one from sthub itself?

Gofer it
	smalltalkhubUser: 'SeanDeNigris' project: 'SeansPlayground';
	configurationOf: 'SmalltalkHubAPI';
	loadStable.

projects := #SthAPI asClass new projectsFor: 'your sth user/team name here'.
projects do: [ :e |
	Transcript show: 'Adding repo for ', e name, ' to default group'; cr.
	e addMcRepository ].

-----
Cheers,
Sean