[Pharo-dev] 13102

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Mon Apr 14 09:31:06 EDT 2014

Hi,

I agree that the behavior is not ideal, but it only occurs when you have
collisions. And of course it would be great to have everything working
perfectly, but at this point it is more important to release. That is why,
in my book, it is more important to reduce the impact (fast) than it is to
solve it properly (slow).

The problem was noticed in few cases. I for one only noticed it after the
global shortcuts were introduced in the image. Hence, it is very likely to
achieve a good enough state with little effort by removing the shortcuts.

Of course, if someone else does have a better solution, he can propose it,
but it has to be concrete and doubled by the effort that comes with
developing and testing it :)

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com