[Pharo-dev] Case 12776 Cancelling-Previous-Contents-in-a-Workspace-clears-the-current-contents

MartinW wm at fastmail.fm
Sat Apr 12 12:49:17 EDT 2014

btc wrote
> However I have a separate but related question.
> How is Workspace > System window menu > Previous Contents...
> supposed to work?

- Write something in a Workspace.
- Close this Workspace (close the window) (accidentally...).
- Suppose you want the content of this workspace back.
- Open a new Workspace.
- Choose Workspace > System window menu > Previous Contents…
- Select the content from a previously closed Workspaces
-> this content will reappear in your Workspace

But what does "Accept" and "Cancel" mean in the context of a Workspace?