[Pharo-dev] Case 12776 Cancelling-Previous-Contents-in-a-Workspace-clears-the-current-contents
wm at fastmail.fm
Sat Apr 12 12:49:17 EDT 2014
> However I have a separate but related question.
> How is Workspace > System window menu > Previous Contents...
> supposed to work?
- Write something in a Workspace.
- Close this Workspace (close the window) (accidentally...).
- Suppose you want the content of this workspace back.
- Open a new Workspace.
- Choose Workspace > System window menu > Previous Contents…
- Select the content from a previously closed Workspaces
-> this content will reappear in your Workspace
But what does "Accept" and "Cancel" mean in the context of a Workspace?
View this message in context: http://forum.world.st/Case-12776-Cancelling-Previous-Contents-in-a-Workspace-clears-the-current-contents-tp4754334p4754359.html
Sent from the Pharo Smalltalk Developers mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Pharo-dev