[Pharo-dev] Pharo tutorials

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Fri Apr 11 18:10:38 EDT 2014

Yes, you are right, this is a bit silly.

It looks as if it's even done on purpose:

HelpBrowser>>#initWindow

	"Text"
	contentMorph := self defaultViewerClass on: self
			text: nil accept: nil
			readSelection: nil menu: nil.

Not sure what to do, the HelpBrowser does not seem to be Spec based.
It would be nice if we could fix this.