[Pharo-dev] [OT] Pharo-Amber stack screencast

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Fri Apr 11 16:44:13 EDT 2014

On Apr 11, 2014, at 5:17 PM, Luc Fabresse <luc.fabresse at gmail.com> wrote:

> If I have to start it again from scratch I think I would do it a little simpler
> I guess I’ve learned as I did it XD
>
> ha, now I am curious ;-)
> what did you simplified?

1. the components (perhaps by coding it more stateless in the front-end)
2. not using announcements and favour javascript events (lately I don’t see announcements in the front-end pays off, is more code for no solid benefit beside code elegance)
3. the new way to start a new amber project

said that, on the Pharo side I’m quite satisfied

sebastian

o/