[Pharo-dev] [OT] Pharo-Amber stack screencast

Luc Fabresse luc.fabresse at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 15:47:32 EDT 2014

Hi Sebastian,

Really nice video and demo app!
Thanks a lot for sharing this.

Is the code available?
To learn more in details ;-)

In the video, I also liked when you presented the root folder of your
project and how you managed the marriage of everything.
For example, you explained that you use filetree so I suppose that you use
git or svn for versioning the whole thing?

I would also have liked more details on the network communications.
1 websocket per webpage?
home-made protocol?

Cheers,

Luc