[Pharo-dev] Missing documentation for Pharo Launcher on UBUNTU

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 07:34:13 EDT 2014

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 3:04 PM, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 11:05 AM, kilon alios <kilon.alios at gmail.com> wrote:
>> but there is no information how to do that. There is also no information
>> about where Pharo Launcher installs and what files it installs. Not good :(
>
> that's very strange as I've used this PPA  in a lot of different
> places without problem.

After discussing on IRC with Kilon, it looks like his Ubuntu system is
not supported by Canonical (the company behind Ubuntu). This means I
can't build packages for his system anymore. The list of supported and
unsupported Ubuntu releases is at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu_%28operating_system%29#Releases.

--
Damien Cassou