[Pharo-dev] Missing documentation for Pharo Launcher on UBUNTU

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 09:04:45 EDT 2014

Hi Kilon,

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 11:05 AM, kilon alios <kilon.alios at gmail.com> wrote:
> but there is no information how to do that. There is also no information
> about where Pharo Launcher installs and what files it installs. Not good :(

that's very strange as I've used this PPA  in a lot of different
places without problem. Please execute these steps and send me their
output:

$ lsb_release -c | awk '{print $2;}'
$ cat /etc/issue
$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/pharo-stable-saucy.list
$ apt-cache policy pharo-launcher
$ apt-cache policy pharo-vm-desktop
$ apt-cache policy pharo-vm-core
$ which pharo

As you know, I'm very often on IRC, channel #pharo.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."