[Pharo-dev] Random VM crashes

J.F. Rick self at je77.com
Wed Apr 9 09:01:37 EDT 2014

Cool! I am using SVG files so there might be some unicode data being sent
to Cairo buffer. On the other hand, my crash happens randomly, rather than
as a result of a specific repeatable action. It sounds like this would be
more along the lines of a repeatable sequence.

Anyway, I'll update the code and see if it helps. Again, this problem is
difficult to diagnose as the crash only happens every other day. Even if it
doesn't happen all week, it doesn't mean that that was the problem. For
instance, there have been no crashes today, so it makes me think that the
multi-touch support, rather than Athens, is the culprit.

Cheers,

Jeff

--
Jochen "Jeff" Rick, Ph.D.