[Pharo-dev] Suggested Syntax Highlighting Features for Beginners

J.F. Rick self at je77.com
Tue Apr 8 12:51:20 EDT 2014

I went ahead and created two cases in FogBugz for the respective issues:
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/13186/Syntax-Highlighting-Distinguish-Assignment-and-Comparison
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/13187/Syntax-Highlighting-Messages-with-2-Arguments

That way this issue won't be completely forgotten.

--
Jochen "Jeff" Rick, Ph.D.
http://www.je77.com/