[Pharo-dev] ghost windows

Carlo snoobabk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 16:25:54 EDT 2014

Hi

Try holding down shift and then right click on the world (or in a workspace execute: ‘World findWindow: nil.’). A ‘find window’ pop-up should appear. Look through the PanelMorphs by selecting each one and the halo’s should appear. If you find the correct one then delete it and it should be removed.

Tested in Pharo1.3 and Pharo3 and works for me.
Cheers
Carlo