[Pharo-dev] MC diffs are seriously broken in Pharo2.0

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 11:19:48 EDT 2014

> Hi,
>
> Sorry but I do not have *any* of this problems (and I use same things as
> you all the time for the vm stuff).
> I wonder what happened to you to get this kind of behaviour.
> Can I have your image to test it?
>
> Esteban
>
> ps: afaik, vmmaker was loading in 3.0 with some fixes, but there is still
> not configuration released for it.

Hi Esteban,
The most probable explanation is that you are so used to these failures
that you adopted a circumvention strategy, consciously or not.
You must consider me as a newbie, and as a newbie I step where the
experimented user has learned not to...

Try
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/13181/MCVersion-should-NEVER-cache-a-snapshot-of-the-working-copyand
tell me if this is reproducible for you or not.