[Pharo-dev] Suggested Syntax Highlighting Features for Beginners

GOUBIER Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Mon Apr 7 10:38:05 EDT 2014

If we had a way to scope inside that micro-world subset, then we could simply use the scoping for that (and have syntax highlighting matching the scope of the browser showing the code).

Then, once the user is deep enough, then he could be told how to reach the full scope. Or we let him find by himself, Hypercard-like :)

Thierry