[Pharo-dev] Package tags for extensions

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 07:21:29 EDT 2014

Hi Yuri,

is no-issue and no-work in progress: is like that by design. extensions are package related and not tag related.
so… you can name an extension MyPackage-B, but it will still be going to rpackage extensions.

one of the things we need to continue improving is protocols… now they are objects (before they were just strings), but extensions are still name matching conventions, and they should be also objects (like ExtensionProtocol) or something like that.
but well… future stuff.

Esteban