[Pharo-dev] Build process of Pharo image

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 15:48:57 EDT 2014

Still, I do not get why the newer packages are not loadable with
configurations instead of been carved in the image. Why can't packages
developers provide such configurations? Why don't we have an image
without those packages? Then public images built with. Is it not what
Jenkins is supposed to do?
I am afraid the situation looks like Etoys carved in Squeak.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu