[Pharo-dev] [pharo3 issues] down to 17 issues

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Sat Apr 5 03:39:21 EDT 2014

On 04 Apr 2014, at 18:22, MartinW <wm at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> When i add a new bug to the issue tracker it is automatically tagged as "fix
> if time". Am i supposed to change this label to higher priority if i think
> it's appropriate -

Yes!

> or is someone reviewing new entered bugs and assigning
> priorities to them?

That too, but there is no automatism. People look at the tracker and
check and change/sort, and over time some consensus is found what
status an issue should have.

(it would be nice to have more people looking at the tracker from time to
time to help with this)

> Anyway here's the bug: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/13175/

I put it higher so we do not forget to merge it withthe other duplicated reports.

	Marcus