[Pharo-dev] left over when resizing window

Camille Teruel camille.teruel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 08:33:09 EDT 2014

On 3 avr. 2014, at 14:21, Tudor Girba <tudor at tudorgirba.com> wrote:

> It happens all the time on Mac. It is not so obvious in the default Pharo image because of the background. In the Moose image, the background is white and you see it immediately when resizing or dragging a window.

I tried with many windows in the latest Moose image and I still see nothing.
I'm on mavericks.

Smalltalk vm version -->

'NBCoInterpreter NativeBoost-CogPlugin-EstebanLorenzano.18 uuid: a53445f9-c0c0-4015-97a3-be7db8d9ed6b Mar 13 2013
NBCogit NativeBoost-CogPlugin-EstebanLorenzano.18 uuid: a53445f9-c0c0-4015-97a3-be7db8d9ed6b Mar 13 2013
git://gitorious.org/cogvm/blessed.git Commit: 412abef33cbed05cf1d75329e451d71c0c6aa5a7 Date: 2013-03-13 17:48:50 +0100 By: Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com> Jenkins build #14535
'