[Pharo-dev] Thanks to all of you who asked

kilon alios kilon.alios at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 07:02:43 EDT 2014

I was pleasantly surprised that you had not loads of casualties with such a
big earthquake. And I was also wondering how many people are from Chile in
this mailing list. As a Greek I have plenty of experience with quakes
though none as big as that one. Should have been quite a shaking. I guess
even earth has the need to dance from time to time :D