[Pharo-dev] <quote author="Sean P. DeNigris"> I think the tree nodes should be based on name-matching and not only per-package. For example: </quote> In 4.0, let's query the Metacello configurations to find out exactly what packages belong to which project and categorize from there, but until then, I think this is already an improvement:

Goubier Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Thu Apr 3 03:25:04 EDT 2014

Le 03/04/2014 01:03, Igor Stasenko a écrit :
> cool
> +1
>
> but that means we need a resident configs in image, which IMO is a plus.
> right now we don't.

You can cope with a pre-existing classification for stuff already in the
image, and configs for the additional stuff. Works. A touch is the
ability to customize and save your classification.

It would be very nice to see it working from one of the unloaded images
(with configs to reload all the additional stuff).

Thierry
--
Thierry Goubier
CEA list