[Pharo-dev] [Inspiration] Toward a better programming

Goubier Thierry thierry.goubier at cea.fr
Wed Apr 2 08:05:56 EDT 2014

Le 02/04/2014 13:58, phil at highoctane.be a écrit :
> Yes, RB would immensely benefit from some doc.

+100. SmaCC makes use of RB, and there are a few things I'd need help with.

> See other thread on that.

I've seen it. Try to do a RB environment selecting what you want and
loop on all classes over it, renaming them one by one.

> I will start something pnce I get it wotking for my case.

By the way, is there any news about Gisela Decuzzi work on a GUI for RB?

Thierry
--
Thierry Goubier
CEA list