[Pharo-dev] [Spec] whenSelectedItemsChanged: on TreeModel

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Wed Apr 2 08:03:00 EDT 2014

I made a plugin to spy on the NaytimusAnnouncer and in fact there is a
storm of announcements flying around all the time. And they do not carry
the expected payload ( nil instead of the method for example)

The plugin is in Smalltallhub in philippeback , HOExtras

I'll do a screencast to show you.

Phil