[Pharo-dev] [Spec] whenSelectedItemsChanged: on TreeModel

Martin Dias tinchodias at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 07:29:07 EDT 2014

Hi,

I still can reproduce this issue in Pharo 30807 (last image). I'm trying to
workaround it with some problems.

I ignore if this is already reported in fogbugs. Steps to reproduce:

a) do it:

TreeModel new
roots: (1 to: 2);
whenSelectedItemsChanged: [ :items |  self logCr: items ];
 openWithSpec.

=> in Transcript I see:

b) during initial do it:

#()