[Pharo-dev] MOOSEDay at UPMC : Talks & Registration

Serge Stinckwich serge.stinckwich at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 11:20:21 EDT 2014

Dear all,

just a reminder. We will organize a MOOSEDay at Paris June 5th and 6th.
You will find more information about the two days here:
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/MOOSEDayUPMC/

We have currently 2 presentations and 6 registrations.
You can register online, this is free ;-)
Thanks to our sponsors (ESUG, ObjectProfile & UMMISCO), the lunches
will be free.

This is your conference and we really need more talks.
If you want to present your work, please send me a title and a short
description.

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich