[Pharo-dev] Font problem identified

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 09:03:47 EDT 2014

On 1 April 2014 14:56, Ben Coman <btc at openinworld.com> wrote:

>  I only did the simplest thing that I could think of.  I now notice it
> has the downside of dirtying the package.  I'll have a go at pragma
> solution. What would you suggest to name the pragma? <embeddedFont> ?
>
> <embeddedFontS>
or
<extraFontS>

and method should take an argument - the font manager instance,
so the method's implementor can control the way how to register fonts..
else if it will be
<embeddedFont>
then it will imply that method will have to answer a single instance of
single font...
which will mean, you'll have to implement a method per each font.. which is
not always a good way,
in case if you want a centralized control over registering a bunch of fonts
at once, instead of duplicating same code over may methods.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.