[Pharo-dev] PharoVM on Windows & Code::Blocks for debugging

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 07:22:03 EDT 2014

Hi,

I use CDT regularly (bah, its been like 6 months that I don’t, but I use it when I need it :) )
It is not a problem with the current configuration (and debug flags), but is a bit of work for adding the source paths.

I do not know if it can be done easier… would be cool, but I don’t know how feasible :)

Esteban