[Pharo-dev] Nautilus unload...

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Sat Nov 30 03:48:55 EST 2013

On 30 Nov 2013, at 09:07, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:

> did not work either :(
> Really I wonder if we will succeed to have a modular system one day.
> If we do not exercise it it will never happen.

Yes. And this is related to the #cleanUp scripts, too: When doing “Smalltalk cleanUp”,
Nautilus should kill all it’s caches… I made quite some progress on that some weeks
ago (Nautilus, but everywhere else, too), but there is still some cases that are not freed
correctly.

Sadly the only way to improve is to slowly and iteratively spend time on it...