[Pharo-dev] Nautilus unload...

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Nov 30 03:06:38 EST 2013

did not work either :(
Really I wonder if we will succeed to have a modular system one day.
If we do not exercise it it will never happen.
Stef

unloadNautilus

	#Nautilus asClass cleanUp.
	KMRepository reset.
	KMPragmaKeymapBuilder release.
	#NautilusUI asClass allSubInstances do: [ :inst |
   		SystemAnnouncer uniqueInstance unsubscribe: inst].
	Smalltalk garbageCollect.
	Smalltalk garbageCollect.
	Smalltalk garbageCollect.
	{Nautilus. PackageTreeNautilus} do: #resetGroups.
	Smalltalk garbageCollect.
	Smalltalk garbageCollect.
	Smalltalk garbageCollect.
	Smalltalk garbageCollect.
	Smalltalk garbageCollect.
	(MCWorkingCopy forPackage: (MCPackage named: 'NautilusCommon')) unload.
	(MCWorkingCopy forPackage: (MCPackage named: 'Nautilus')) unload.
	(MCWorkingCopy forPackage: (MCPackage named: 'GroupManager')) unload.