[Pharo-dev] Stepping through with GLORP Proxies

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 16:02:53 EST 2013

Does the Pharo debugger use the mirror primitives yet?  Unless
InstructionStream and ContextPart have been updated to use objectClass: and
objectInstVarAt: et al then the debugger will be fooled by proxies.  I
really need to push this code through to Squeak trunk.  Once I've done that
(Monday?  it's thanksgiving here and its party time :-) ) Pharo can perhaps
adopt the code too.

David, does the Interpreter support the mirror primitives yet?  i.e. do the
MirrorPrimitiveTests pass on the Interpreter now?

--
best,
Eliot