[Pharo-dev] Bug font windows

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Fri Nov 29 10:09:30 EST 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 11:15 AM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 27 November 2013 21:42, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr>wrote:
>

>> On Nov 27, 2013, at 9:16 PM, Tudor Girba <tudor at tudorgirba.com> wrote:
>>
>> That is what I wanted to ask: How you built the image. Ok. I will try to
>> open a Pharo image built on Mac on a Windows machine and see what happens.
>>

>> I gave to the guys a image of moose with the lucene case study loaded and
>> it opened well the first time.
>> After saving on windows (often they use moose from their USB) then we
>> could not reopen it.
>>
>> Stef
>>
>> According to stack trace, it uses in-image font.. so it should be not
> related to
> local filesystem change.. and need to rescan fonts.

Exactly, it should not be related to fonts in the Moose image given that
the fonts are in the image.

Another thought, it could be that
> newFaceFromExternalMemory:index:
> fails somehow .. (maybe freetype plugin unavail?)

 I tried to reproduce the problem locally, but I cannot. So, my feeling
also goes towards the VM. Could they try with the latest Win VM?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com