[Pharo-dev] Added shop page

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Fri Nov 29 05:45:16 EST 2013

Thanks.

One problem I do have is how the hell can I change some look and feel
pieces. That's more a general thing for the presentation framework than the
content.

My main "surprise" was that I needed blocks for everything. And that doing
italics was hard, when I wanted to do a citation. Or is it another way?

As I am a Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware team member, this is indeed a different
way to look at things (https://tiki.org/Communications+Team)
But I guess the codebase there is 100% non Pharo. And most of you on this
list would, well, run away :-)
But the community is quite working well. Check
https://tiki.org/Monthly+Team+Meetings

The Pharo site looks somewhat dated by today's standards (Have a look at
the AngularJS site to see what I mean http://angularjs.org/, ).

Next week, I have a meeting w/ a young designer who will be proposing me
new looks, we'll see if we get traction with the community and if yes, get
a new look on.

Phil

---
Philippe Back
Dramatic Performance Improvements
Mob: +32(0) 478 650 140 | Fax: +32 (0) 70 408 027
Mail:phil at highoctane.be | Web: http://philippeback.eu
Blog: http://philippeback.be | Twitter: @philippeback
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/philippeback/videos

High Octane SPRL
rue cour Boisacq 101 | 1301 Bierges | Belgium

Pharo Consortium Member - http://consortium.pharo.org/
Featured on the Software Process and Measurement Cast -
http://spamcast.libsyn.com
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect and Ability Engineering EADocX Value
Added Reseller

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Christoph Wysseier <c.wysseier at netstyle.ch